- Define Digital Marketing, explore its evolution and the current landscape.
- The role of a website and critical basics of a great web presence.
- Explain the process of launch, collect, review, change.
- Practice setting marketing objectives and determining KPIs for those objectives.
- Differentiate between between broadcast, direct, and social channels.
- Define channels that you will use in campaigns, and where your approach is paid, earned, or owned.
- Review SEO and its role in marketing.
- Identify keywords for your business and their use for growth.
- Use keyword tools for research and write SEO tactics for your web content.
- Compare results from different SEO tactics and approaches.
Paid Search, Adwords, & SEM
- Define click bidding and bid management, budgeting.
- Create your own AdWords campaigns. Evaluate results and optimize AdWords.
Content Marketing & Social Media
- Distinguish best uses and approaches to the primary social platforms (Facebook, twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest).
- Create, Curate and modify digital content across your social channels.
- Identify metrics and KPIs for measuring impact of social media. Basics of Email Marketing and other online marketing management tools.